Top 10 Quotes that never were but shoulda been...
10. “Can you hear me now?” – Neil Armstrong
9. “Define ‘for worse’”—Hillary Clinton
8. “I’m going to EuroDisney!”—Charles Lindberg
7. “You’re not really going to wear that, are you?”—Eve
6. “I’m the one who’s President…no one named a beer after me!”—Jimmy Carter
5. “Yeesh! You people will believe anything!”—Peter Jennings
4. “Can someone do something about the &%! cockroaches around here?” —Nikita Krushchev (1,000 points to whoever can tell me what that one’s about!)
3. “I thought no one would ever yell ‘Olley Olley Oxen Free!’”—Jimmy Hoffa
2. “Oh, by the way, make sure you’re not holding onto the kite str…oops, that’s gotta hurt.” —Ben Franklin
And the number one quote that never was but shoulda been…
1. “On the contrary, I did find gold in Alaska.”—Jack London
Take the Top 10 challenge! Give me an idea via e-mail or in the comments and see if I can come up with a Top 10 list. You'll be the envy of at least three people and your kids will be slightly less embarrassed to be seen with you in public!