Top 10 Excuses to give your spouse for not getting the “to-do” list “to-done”…
10. The Bible says “from dust we came, to dust we must return.”
9. Without suffering, there can be no art.
8. Our setting is not messy! Our setting has character!
7. I have a bad case of lawn mower’s block.
6. To you it is disorganized junk, to the learned it is literary debris!
5. When my best-seller is published, we’ll get a maid.
4. This house is a WIP. Do not critique!
3. My protag is a slob; this is part of my character development.
2. I’m saving money. Pizza boxes double as transcript mailers.
And the number one excuse to give your spouse for not getting the “to-do” list “to-done”…
1. Maas never said anything about laundry!
Thanks to Linda Fulkerson for this weeks Top 10 topic! If you have an idea for a Top 10 list, drop me an e-mail at email@example.com and let’s see if I’m up to the challenge!