Monday, August 14, 2006

Tagged!

My associates, who apparently have run out of things to write, have “tagged” me with a list of ten things I’m blessed with. Here ‘tis:

1. A friend who has blessed me: My wife is my best friend, and she blesses me daily! She’s also my biggest fan.

2. An unexpected gift: My new job at Hensley.

3. A kind word shared with me recently: A Tyndale Editor told me she really likes my writing. Of course, no offer…

4. Something that makes me stop and praise God: Breathing.

5. Something I'm looking forward to: Heaven.

6. A particular part of me I'm pleased with: My nose. Otherwise, I’d never know what I was eating.

7. Something in my life that I wanted but never expected: A cute wife who thinks laying in bed and reading on New Year’s Eve is a blast.

8. A place that moved/moves me: Gettysburg. The field where thousands of men and boys died during Pickett’s Charge.

9. One thing/person that always makes me smile: My son when he says something totally outrageous, which is almost every day. He’ll be a writer.

10. Most recent "love note" from God: It’s not about you.

The madness ends here. No further tags beyond this point.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL...you did well, young Skywalker! LOL