Top 10 Writer's Digest articles we’d like to see
10. Convince the IRS that chocolate and coffee are business expenses.
9. Earth friendly uses for those rejection letters!
8. How to continue using the same book jacket photo for thirty years.
7. Turn those speeding tickets into research opportunities!
6. LOL and other annoying e-acronyms all writers should avoid.
5. Violent video games to keep your kids away from you and your keyboard.
4. How to convince your spouse that writer's conferences are not “vacations.”
3. Ways to blow off those people who think you’re just dying to ghost-write their book.
2. How to convince your mother that you’re not a closet homicidal maniac.
And the number one Writers’ Digest article we’d like to see…
1. Why best-selling authors never follow the rules we shove down your throat!