Top 10 reasons to own an RV…
10. You’ll support poor oil producing countries.
9. A strong desire to live within ten feet of people with no social graces.
8. Your idea of “roughing it” is when the cable goes out just before the season finale of American Idol.
7. It’s easier to haul back the souvenirs from Disney World.
6. Hooking up brings couples closer and enhances ones vocabulary.
5. You’ll meet lots of new friends whenever you try to park.
4. You think paying $50 a night for a concrete slab is a bargain.
3. A place to live if you’re house is repossessed.
2. You’ll discover that one woman can empty your 50 gallon fresh water tank in thirty-seven minutes.
And the number 1 reason to own an RV...
1. The sheer joy of holding a thin plastic tube while raw sewage drains through it.
Be sure to check in next week for the Top 10 Things to do while everyone else is at the ACFW Conference!