Top 10 Worst Error Messages to see on your Computer Screen….
10. Your system has detected peanut butter in your DVD drive.
9. Abort, Retry, Hurl Monitor from the 89th floor of the Sears Tower.
8. Press Ctrl +Alt +Del for your next Error Message.
7. I don’t believe you really, truly want to exit this program. Perhaps you just need time to re-think our relationship.
6. Press enter to go from the Blue Screen of Death to the Screen of Eternal Darkness and Torment, where the flame doth not consume and the worm doth not die.
5. Insufficient memory to remember anniversaries, birthdays, and your favorite color.
4. This program is not responding. Please show more sensitivity toward its needs.
3. If you are unable to make your internet connection, please go to our online help desk.
2. Please continue to wait while tiny little computer gnomes laugh themselves to tears over your gullibility.
And the number one worst error message of all time…
1. I’m sorry Dave, I can’t do that for you right now.
Thanks to Janny for the topic. Take the Top 10 Challenge! Send me your idea for a Top 10 topic and see if I can make it happen.