Top 10 Clues you may have gone a bit overboard on your Exterior Christmas lighting…
10. Your January electric bill comes with chapter numbers.
9. Your rose bushes bloom in mid-December.
8. A sudden spike in low-flying aircraft.
7. The average temperature for December in your town is up 8 degrees.
6. Vegas Casino owners are complaining about the glare from your home.
5. Your bag of Orville Redenbacher’s pops while in the cupboard.
4. Al Gore uses your home for a speech backdrop.
3. You don’t require reading lights inside the house at night.
2. Your children have the best tans in the school Winter Solstice Celebration.
And the number one clue you may have gone a bit overboard on your Exterior Christmas Lighting…
1. Three guys on camels show up at your door.