Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Susan May Warren

I don't like it when I mess up, but it happens. I was suppose to interview Susan May Warren on my blog. I agreed to January 22nd. Then realized, too late, that I'd be off at the Tampa RV show the week prior, giving me no time to prepare. Hopefully, Susan will show up on my blog another time.

In the meantime, I suggest you visit her website at http://www.susanmaywarren.com/. I've read three of Susan's books. For those of you who like a good romantic suspense with a big helping of faith, Susan can fill that order nicely. I must admit that I'm not big on the romance part of it, but she doesn't overdo it. In fact, she blends it so nicely as part of the plot that you hardly realize it's there. To me, that's a good thing. Every story should have a touch of romance, but it needs to be interwoven with the plot.

I recommend the Mission: Russia books and the Team Hope trilogy. Actually, I'm disappointed she didn't write more books set in Russia. I like reading about different places, and post-Soviet Russia is definitely an interesting place. Susan spent some time there as a missionary. I bet she's got more stories tucked away in her head.

Okay, hopefully my repentance will be accepted. Get over to Susan's website and blog and tell her Ron sent you. Perhaps then I won't have to grovel so much at the conference.

No comments: