Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Back to Winter

I'm back! For those who missed me terribly, I was in Tampa all last week for the RV Supershow. What a great time. I love the RV community and I really loved the weather in Tampa. I could have done without the traffic and the crummy service at my hotel's restaurant, but those are the breaks.

On the plane trip home I read 90 Minutes in Heaven. It's been out for a couple years and I finally broke down and bought a copy in the Tampa Airport gift shop. What a great read to get you through a travel day. The funny thing is, the trip to heaven only lasted a few chapters. It was the author's recovery from his car wreck that inspired faith and revealed the power of prayer. I highly recommend it. I'm too lazy to get the link. Go to Amazon and get it.

So now on to greater things. I'm still polishing my proposal for Murder on the Side and have sent out one agent query. More to come. I try to stagger them a bit. I'm excited about the marketing plans I have for this book and the series. More on that later.

3 comments:

Candice Speare said...

Just when I decided I was going to begin regularly visiting the blogs of people whose names I've seen other places, then you disappear. I've been checking everyday. I'm glad you're back and blogging. I always enjoy your comments on other blogs. Candice

Dineen A. Miller said...

Hi guy and welcome back. Nice a toasty in Tampa, eh? That's one busy town.

I'm still waiting to read and crit this thing. Did you forget? Mwah ha ha ha...

Ronie Kendig said...

Neen, I guess I scared him off with my crits. I gotta figure out how that happened to make sure I keep it up. LOL

Kewl to see your exitement over marketing your stories.