Top 10 Reasons to own a cat or two…
10. Prove your high school science teacher wrong--that a solid can indeed expand to fill its space, specifically a queen sized bed.
9. You’ve always wondered what a herd of buffalo would sound like at 3am but couldn’t afford the trip to Yellowstone.
8. If you were to die alone, your corpse would be disposed of quickly and efficiently.
7. You don’t have teenagers and always wondered what it’s like to have someone in the house who never talks and looks upon you as an inferior species.
6. Justify owning a laser pointer.
5. You need something to stop the heat that keeps pouring from your floor vents all winter.
4. After a trip to the vet, you can tell your friends the scars on your arms and face are from an encounter with a grizzly.
3. Your kitty will love you as long as you have access to the food and expend body heat.
2. You can laugh as the world’s most graceful animal slides off the back of the couch while in a deep sleep.
And the number one reason to own a cat or two…
1. A thin layer of fur on your clothing will certainly set a fashion trend.