Top 10 Ways to get kicked out of your critique group…
10. Insert the little vomiting Pac-Man icon in various places throughout their manuscripts.
9. Post their work on your blog and ask for charitable donations to the writer.
8. Reply to them with “Does your mommy have anything to send now?”
7. Highlight their entire manuscript and write “Fix This!”
6. Send your work with a note that says “No need to critique--for your enjoyment and education!”
5. Charge a reading fee.
4. Let them know you’ve checked the donor box marked “Talent” on the back of your driver’s license.
3. Send them the link to Monster.com.
2. Go to chapter 36 of their manuscripts and write “The story begins here!”
And the number one way to get kicked out of your critique group…
1. Autograph your submissions.