Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Catching up

Man, I've really let this place go. Okay, what's happened since my last post? Let's see. My dad took the GM buyout and announced that he and my mother are selling the house, buying a bigger trailer, and full-timing it. My daughter was devastated by this news, my wife informed them that they will not be "camping" in our driveway all summer, and I went through the house marking what I wanted before my sister beat me to it.

Camy Tang got a 3 book contract with Zondervan. Way to go Camy! She won't have time to reply to this. She's busy now.

I started my last class for my MBA. It'll keep me busy but I'll be free in June!

My sister-in-law had surgery for breast cancer. Keep her in your prayers. She starts chemo on Good Friday. It's supposed to be the new kind that doesn't make you sick. You still lose your hair, though. She's a tough one, though, and she loves the Lord. She'll be fine.

It's April 4th and it's snowing. I love Michigan.

Not much else going on. Seeya!

3 comments:

Dineen A. Miller said...

Hi Guy! Nice to see you back. Praying for your sister-in-law. Make a snowball for me, k? ;-)

Heather Diane Tipton said...

praying for your sister-in-law.

Camy Tang said...

Hey, you're back!
Camy